We’re officially looking for some new hold music and we want you to submit your best work. Get creative, be original and let the world hear your unique sound. Check out the contest details below.
Contest Entry Details
- The contest is open globally to anyone 18 years or older who is not a Cisco employee.
- Entry must be net new and original music – cannot use any licensed content.
- Submit an instrumental only with a maximum length of three minutes.
- Be fun and creative – don’t recreate the current hold music.
- All entries must be submitted by midnight pacific time on October 31, 2020.
- Originality of music (35%)
- Overall production quality (35%)
- Reason for entry into contest (30%)
- Bonus criteria
- Film the creative process and submit the video (10%)
- Collaborate with other artists on Cisco Webex and include that in your creative process video (10%)
- Winner will be announced at Webex ONE (Dec 8-9) with their music and story featured during the virtual event.
- Winner’s music will play globally on several of Cisco’s largest customer’s hold music for the entire month of January.
- Winner will receive a professional grade Music Production Center | Akai Professional MPC X
- The winner and their music will be featured on Cisco’s Collaboration social media channels, and on a blog in January.
Enter the contest
* required fields